Business Development Executive
(BCA, MCA, BSC.IT, MSC.IT, B.E.CE, BE.IT)
We are looking for Junior- Mid Level Business Development Executive for our team. BDE has Written and verbal communication Skill, Good professionalism, Work Ethics, Willing to learn new things, Bring new ideas and technical understanding. BDE is responsible for finding and retaining clients. BDE can develop and implement growth strategies and new markets. As a BDE, you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development.
What you will do
- Familiar with our services offered by our company.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Drafting business proposal and send it to the client in best way.
- Handling all bidding portals over Up work, Guru, PPH, Freelancer and LinkedIn Sales navigator.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Develop good relationship with current and potential clients.
- Reviewing client’s feedback and implement necessary changes.
- Candidate must gain knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Equipping staff with technical and social skill to need to enhance sales.
- Great Networking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of E-mail communication and cold-calling.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Resourceful with outstanding research skill.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge in bidding over portals such as up-work, Freelancer, Guru, PPH LinkedIn Sales navigator.
- Strong knowledge of convert client from the bid.
- Project management Knowledge and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
- 5 Days working
- Friendly & Supportive atmosphere.
- Festival & Birthday celebration.
- Great Work Culture.
- Leave encashment
- Performance-Based Monitoring & Appreciation.