Facebook Ads Expert
(BCA, MCA, BSC.IT, MSC.IT, B.E.CE, BE.IT)
We are looking for Mid-level of Facebook Ads Expert. You have to work for a single/Multiple ecommerce brand or at a digital marketing agency where they handle international clients. You will need to analysing campaign performance and making optimizations. You need to install tracking pixels.
What you will do
- Create content which meets internal/client standards
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms
- Review and approve content on a daily basis
- Create and manage monthly report
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices
- Collaborate with the team to create social media and video content.
- Monitor analytics with the rest of the team to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns to grow insights.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Understand audience behaviour and create segmentation.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Smart creative problem-solving skills.
- You must have good knowledge of Google ads like Search, Display, Performance Max, video ads. Setup, manage and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords and YouTube.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (i.e. A/B, split testing etc.) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each amount spent.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization.
- Candidates must have good knowledge: Prepare and manage the digital marketing campaign - Facebook ads, Google ads, Instagram ads - monitor revenue generation, website traffic, conversion & conversion rates.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting on Facebook Ads.
- 5 Days working
- Friendly & Supportive atmosphere.
- Festival & Birthday celebration.
- Great Work Culture.
- Leave encashment
- Performance-Based Monitoring & Appreciation.