JR. Wordpress Developer
(BCA, MCA, BSC.IT, MSC.IT, B.E.CE, BE.IT)
We are looking for a Junior-Mid Level WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
What you will do
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes customization and plugins customization.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Able to do Figma XD to WordPress.
- You need to build theme scratch with pure HTML & CSS.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Strong working Experience of theme and plugin customization.
- Strong Knowledge of Theme Builder over Beaver, Themify, Divi, Wp Backery, Visual composer, WP page builder by themeum, live composer. Seed Prod, Thrive, Elementor Pro, Oxygen, Jet theme core, Brizypro.
- Basic understanding of version control like GIT.
- Good Knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Experience working with popular plugins like ACF, Contact Form 7, etc.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ability to manage projects.
- 5 Days working
- Friendly & Supportive atmosphere.
- Festival & Birthday celebration.
- Great Work Culture.
- Leave encashment
- Performance-Based Monitoring & Appreciation.