(BCA, MCA, BSC.IT, MSC.IT, B.E.CE, BE.IT)
We are looking for a Mid-Level PPC Executive who can manage all paid campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for managing all PPC activities such as keyword research, bid optimization, competitor’s analysis and daily ad campaign optimization for better results. You have highly skilled PPC professional to assist with better conversion rates and higher ROI of our client’s business and brand. Our ideal candidate will have experience with PPC marketing and strategy, bid optimization and A/B testing. Moreover, he/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with enthusiasm to perform the given tasks.
What you will do
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities.
- Suggest large keyword lists as per the business goals and target audience.
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer’s attention.
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network etc. as per the client objectives.
- Manage and train the team, project development, timelines, and results to meet client goals.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas.
- Understanding important metrics is crucial. This includes click-through rate, cost per conversion, cost per click, return on add spend, etc.
- You will be responsible for planning and implementation of daily account management responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, and Yahoo) are preferred.
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- Analyse, monitor and report on ROI for all PPC campaigns.
- Analyse, monitor and report on competitors PPC campaigns including key words being targeted.
- Manage and monitor spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Keep up to date with market and technology related developments.
- 5 Days working
- Friendly & Supportive atmosphere.
- Festival & Birthday celebration.
- Great Work Culture.
- Leave encashment
- Performance-Based Monitoring & Appreciation.